Another month has passed, and it is once again time to revisit the last weeks’ most popular stories on the Profoto Blog.
Here are the top five from October, including hot rods in the desert, a striking rodeo shoot, fashion photography with a smartphone and eleven new Profoto products!
- The RFi Speedlight Speedring: The Speedlight User’s Key to the World of Light Shaping
The news of our new RFi Speedlight Speedring was amazingly very well received!
- Jeremiah Stanley Brings the New RFi Speedlight Speedring to a Rodeo in Florida
Jeremiah was the first to try out the new RFi Speedlight Speedring. He even managed to do a bts video while doing it.
- Robert Beck and the Desert Speed Freaks
Sports Illustrated staff photographer Robert Beck brought the Pro-B4 with him to the desert to shoot some serious speed freaks.
- Fashion Photography with the Nokia Lumia 1020 Smartphone
Say what you will of the quality of smartphone photography – it is obviously a popular subject!
- Light Shaping Tool of the Month: Collapsible Reflectors
In addition to the new RFi Speedlight Speedring, we also released 10 Collapsible Reflectors, which Frederico Martins brought with him to Fuerteventura.