Turn your D1 Kit into an on-location kit
Using a professional monolight such as the Profoto D1 on-location has many advantages: Use it as fill-in light, even on bright and sunny days. Fast recycling times, on both high and low power settings, result in dynamic shootings. A wide assortment of Light Shaping Tools enables creative light settings.
There is just one minor problem: no power outlets. That is why Profoto created the BatPac – a portable power source, optimized for your new D1 Kit.
THE PROFOTO BATPAC OFFERS:
- Up to 10,000 flashes (with the D1 500).
- Recycling times between 0.3-1.6s (with the D1 500).
- Model light for all D1 monolights.
- Two direct mains connections.
- Power up to four D1 monolights, using a standard power strip.
- Power up to two Profoto ComPact monolights.
- Power your Profoto Acute2 generator.
Mobile power for electrical devices such as computers, wind machines, battery chargers and coolers. Safe and reliable usage.