So, what is the difference between an ordinary softbox and a Light Shaping Tool?
Here are a few examples:
- 1. Choose the tool you need. Create the light you want.
The RFi softboxes come in twelve models and four shapes: rectangular, square, octagonal and strip.
- 2. Use your old flash brand in a brand new way.
The speedring adaptors make the RFi softboxes compatible with well over 20 different flash brands.
- 3. Shape the light with precision.
Optional accessories such as the Softgrid, the Stripmask and the Flat Front Diffuser allow for even more precise light shaping.
- 4. Focus your energy where it is needed.
Color-coded speedrings and Velcro attachments result in hassle-free assembly and disassembly. No tools or pre-assembly needed.
- 5. Experience the quality of light that Profoto is famous for.
All RFi softboxes have double-layered diffusers. This creates a softer, more even light spread. The silver interior provides a higher output and a crispier character.
- 6. Stop worrying about your equipment.
Each unit is hand-sewn with heat resistant, high-quality fabrics. Seam lines, edges and corner pockets are reinforced.
- 7. Explore the Light Shaping Tool system
All RFi softboxes are part of Profoto’s renowned Light Shaping Tool system with more than 120 unique yet compatible tools to choose from.
To learn more about each model, click on the images to the left.