We at Profoto Ltd are committed to bringing you the best equipment and the best levels of service. With the widest product portfolio and an unrivalled reputation for reliability, we want to make it easier for you to obtain Profoto equipment.
Profoto Ltd has sourced a finance solution that delivers market-beating rates for Lease Rental.
We prefer finance options with a “human face” our Partner has offered Finance to the UK Photographic market for over twenty years. They have an unrivalled reputation for professionalism and service. Profoto Ltd will introduce you to an advisor to ensure a smooth and trouble free journey through the financial process. Our finance partner will ensure a very quick decision and subject to the usual financial status checks and final credit approval, Profoto Ltd will normally be delivering and installing the equipment within two weeks.
Profoto Finance’s market beating rates are available from our Profoto Dealers:
Advantages of Lease Rental Finance.
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually just one month's rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of two to four years
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- Full Warranty and Preventative Maintenance packages can be easily added to the Equipment Lease providing trouble and worry free useage during the full term of the lease.
This (together with Preventative Maintenance) offers comprehensive product insurance for a total of up to 5 years. In other words, it extends your Profoto warranty to 3-5 years. During this time there is a 48-hour in-house repair guarantee from arrival of the equipment.
Provides an on-site maintenance visit, during which an authorized Profoto service technician will visit and inspect all products in the leasing arrangement. The technician will ensure that the products meet factory specifications, clean and check and if necessary notify you of any repairs that may be required. All warranty repairs are done free of charge, all other repairs would receive special pricing.
Rental Houses and Studios
For rental companies return on investment is of paramount importance. Profoto equipment is the most rented photographic lighting product in the World. With Profoto Finance, Rental Studios and Houses can have access to the Photographic industries leading rental equipment and earn rental revenues now with low initial outlay.
Contact Your Profoto Representative now for full details: